Here is Sesame Crusted Tuna Steak on Arugula recipe, If you are interested in finding Tasty recipe,you can just search with recipe category in Dairy Free, Gluten Free, Low Carb, Under 30 Minutes. On this recipe we are making for 4 servings person.
Cook Time : 15 minutes | Serving : 4 servings
- 20 ounces sushi grade tuna
- 1 teaspoon toasted sesame oil
- 1/4 cup black and white sesame seeds
- pinch kosher salt
- fresh black pepper (to taste)
- 5 cups baby arugula
- 1 tablespoon minced ginger
- 1 tablespoon minced scallion
- 1 tablespoon minced garlic
- 1/2 cup balsamic vinegar
- 1/4 cup red wine vinegar
- 1/4 cup soy sauce or gluten-free tamari
- 1 1/2 tbsp honey
- 2 teaspoons toasted sesame oil
- 1 teaspoon Dijon mustard
- Rub the tuna steaks with 1 teaspoon of oil, and sprinkle with salt and pepper.
- Place the sesame seeds on a medium plate. Dip entire surface of the steak into sesame seeds, pressing to adhere.
- Heat a skillet on high heat. When very hot, place the tuna steaks on the hot skillet and cook for 1 to 2 minutes on each side, depending on the thickness. Set aside on a plate.
- Meanwhile, prepare salad and soy vinaigrette.
- Slice tuna steaks into 16 slices and place on top of arugula.
- Drizzle vinaigrette over the top.
Tags : Dairy Free, Gluten Free, Low Carb, Under 30 Minutes