Here is Rosemary Chicken Salad with Avocado and Bacon recipe, If you’re looking for Tasteful recipe,you can simply look with recipe category in Dairy Free, Gluten Free, Keto Recipes, Low Carb, Paleo, Under 30 Minutes, Whole 30 Recipes. On this recipe we are making for 2 servings person.
Cook Time : 30 minutes | Serving : 2 servings
- 3 slices center-cut bacon (diced)
- 2 boneless (trimmed skinless chicken thighs (4 oz each))
- 1/2 teaspoon kosher salt
- 1 tbsp fresh rosemary
- 3 cups chopped romaine lettuce (chopped)
- 1/2 cup baby arugula or watercress
- 1/2 cup halved cherry tomatoes
- 3 tablespoons chopped red onion
- 4 oz avocado (sliced (1 small))
- 1 tsp dijon mustard
- 4 tsp olive oil
- 2 tbsp red wine vinegar
- 1/2 tsp fresh minced rosemary
- 1/4 teaspoon kosher salt
- Cook bacon in a large heavy nonstick skillet until crispy, about 7 minutes. Transfer to a paper towel to drain and set aside.
- Drain the fat but dont wipe the skillet, leaving any excess oil in the pan to cook the chicken.
- Season chicken with salt and rosemary, cook in the skillet over medium-high heat until golden and cooked through, about 5 minutes on each side.
- Make a bed of the romaine and arugula (or watercress) in a large serving bowl or platter (or divide between 2 plates). Scatter the cherry tomatoes, red onion and bacon on top.
- Slice the avocado, sprinkle with pinch of salt and arrange on salad. Slice the chicken thighs and add to the salad.
- To make the rosemary vinaigrette, in a small bowl whisk the ingredients. Pour over the salad and serve right away.
Tags : Dairy Free, Gluten Free, Keto Recipes, Low Carb, Paleo, Under 30 Minutes, Whole 30 Recipes