Here is Roasted Seasoned Winter Squash Medley recipe, If you’re looking for Tasteful recipe,you can just look with recipe category in Gluten Free, Vegetarian Meals. On this recipe we are making for 4 servings person.
Cook Time : 55 minutes | Serving : 4 servings
- 1 tablespoon onion powder
- 1 tablespoon garlic powder
- 12 teaspoon smoked paprika
- 14 teaspoon cayenne pepper
- 12 teaspoon kosher salt
- 2 tsp brown sugar
- 2 lbs mixed winter squash (butternut, kabocha, etc., peeled and cut into 3/4 inch cubes)
- 1 tablespoon unsalted butter (melted)
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees.
- In a small bowl, combine the onion powder, garlic powder, smoked paprika, cayenne, salt and brown sugar.
- In a large mixing bowl, toss squash with butter and olive oil. Add 1 tablespoon of the spice mixture to the bowl and toss well to coat.
- Place squash on a sheet pan lined with parchment and bake for 40-45 minutes, tossing every 15 minutes, to allow for even browning. Sprinkle with 1 1/2 teaspoons more of spice mixture. Toss gently to coat and serve hot.
Tags : Gluten Free, Vegetarian Meals