Here is Quick Garlic Lime Marinated Pork Chops recipe, If you’re looking for Appetizing recipe,you can simply look with recipe category in Gluten Free, Keto Recipes, Kid Friendly, Low Carb, Paleo, Under 30 Minutes, Whole 30 Recipes. On this recipe we are making for 4 Servings person.
Cook Time : | Serving : 4 Servings
- 4 6 oz each lean boneless pork chops
- 4 cloves garlic (crushed)
- 1/2 tsp cumin
- 1/2 tsp chili powder
- 1/2 tsp paprika
- 1/2 lime (juice of)
- 1 tsp lime zest
- 1 teaspoon kosher salt and fresh pepper
- Trim fat off pork. In a large bowl season pork with garlic, cumin, chili powder, paprika, salt and pepper. Squeeze lime juice and some zest from the lime and let it marinade at least 20 minutes.
- To broil: line broiler pan with foil for easy clean up. Place pork chops on the broiler pan and broil about 4-5 minutes on each side or until browned. To grill, grill over medium-high 4 to 5 minutes on each side.
Tags : Gluten Free, Keto Recipes, Kid Friendly, Low Carb, Paleo, Under 30 Minutes, Whole 30 Recipes