Here is Pumpkin Swirl Cheesecake Yogurt Cupcakes recipe, If you’re looking for Enjoyable recipe,you can simply search with recipe category in Kid Friendly, Vegetarian Meals. On this recipe we are making for 12 Servings person.
Cook Time : | Serving : 12 Servings
- 12 reduced fat vanilla wafers
- 8 oz 1/3 less fat cream cheese (softened)
- 1/4 cup sugar
- 1 tsp vanilla
- 6 oz fat-free vanilla Greek yogurt (I used Chobani)
- 2 large egg whites
- 1 tbsp all purpose flour
- 3/4 cup pumpkin butter or pumpkin pie filling
- Heat oven to 350.
- Line cupcake tin with liners. Place a vanilla wafer at the bottom of each liner.
- Gently beat cream cheese, sugar and vanilla until smooth using an electric mixer. Gradually beat in fat-free yogurt, egg whites and flour. Do not over beat. Pour into cupcake liners filling half way.
- Top each with 1 tbsp of the pumpkin butter. Using a toothpick, swirl the pumpkin butter into the cream cheese mixture for a marbling effect.
- Bake 25 minutes or until center is almost set. Cool to room temperature. Chill a few hours in the refrigerator before serving.
Tags : Kid Friendly, Vegetarian Meals