Here is Pumpkin Spice No-Bake Cheesecake recipe, If you are looking for Tasteful recipe,you can simply look with recipe category in Under 30 Minutes. On this recipe we are making for 10 servings person.
Cook Time : 15 minutes | Serving : 10 servings
- 8 oz 1/3 less fat Philadelphia Cream Cheese
- 1/2 cup pureed pumpkin (canned is fine)
- 1 tsp vanilla
- 1 tsp cinnamon
- 1 tsp pumpkin pie spice
- 1/4 cup brown sugar (unpacked)
- 4 oz Truwhip (thawed)
- 9 inch reduced-fat Graham Cracker Crust (or my homemade recipe)
- In a large bowl whip cream cheese, pumpkin, vanilla, cinnamon, pumpkin pie spice, and brown sugar for a few minutes until fluffy. A hand mixer or spatula both work fine.
- Add Truwhip and whip until smooth.
- Spoon mixture into pie crust and chill for a few hours, until firm.
Tags : Under 30 Minutes