Here is One-Pot Spaghetti and Meat Sauce (Stove-Top recipe) recipe, If you’re looking for Tasty recipe,you can simply search with recipe category in Dairy Free, Gluten Free, Kid Friendly, Under 30 Minutes. On this recipe we’re making for 5 servings person.
Cook Time : 5 minutes | Serving : 5 servings
- 1 lb 90% ground beef
- 3/4 teaspoon kosher salt
- 1/4 cup diced onion
- 3 cloves minced garlic
- 1 can (28 ounces crushed tomatoes, I love Tuttorosso)
- black pepper (to taste)
- 2 cups water
- 4 to rn basil leaves (plus optional more for garnish)
- 8 ounces wheat or gluten-free spaghetti (broken in half (I love Delallo))
- Grated parmesan cheese (optional for serving)
- Heat a large pot or Dutch oven over high heat.
- When hot add the beef and salt and cook, breaking up about 3 minutes.
- Add the onions, and garlic and cook until softened, 3 to 4 minutes.
- Add the crushed tomatoes, black pepper, water and basil and stir, add the spaghetti, making sure the liquid covers everything without stirring.
- Cover and cook medium-low heat until the water is absorbed and the pasta is cooked, about 17 minutes.
- Serve topped with grated cheese if desired!
Tags : Dairy Free, Gluten Free, Kid Friendly, Under 30 Minutes