Here is Miami Avocado Crab Toast recipe, If you’re interested in finding Yummy recipe,you can just search with recipe category in Under 30 Minutes. On this recipe we are making for 1 serving person.
Cook Time : | Serving : 1 serving
- 1 ounce about 1/4 small Haas avocado
- 2 ounces cooked lump crab meat
- 1 tablespoon chopped fresh cilantro (divided)
- Juice from 12 small lime
- 1 small green onion (thinly sliced, green and whites separated)
- Kosher salt
- Freshly ground black pepper (to taste)
- 1 1.5-ounce slice 100% whole grain bread, toasted
- 1 small radish (trimmed and thinly sliced)
- 1/2 teaspoon extra-virgin olive oil
- In a small bowl, mash avocado with a fork until smooth.
- In another small bowl, combine crab, 2 teaspoons cilantro, lime juice, onion whites, pinch of salt and pepper.
- Spread avocado evenly over toast, top with crab mixture, radish, remaining cilantro, green onion, sprinkle of paprika, pinch of salt, pepper and a drizzle of olive oil. Cut in half and serve immediately.
Tags : Under 30 Minutes