Here is Mediterranean Bean Salad recipe, If you are interested in finding Delicious recipe,you can just search with recipe category in Dairy Free, Gluten Free, Under 30 Minutes, Vegetarian Meals. On this recipe we are making for 6 servings person.
Cook Time : 15 minutes | Serving : 6 servings
- 1 15.5-ounce can garbanzo beans, drained and rinsed
- 1 15-ounce can black beans, drained and rinsed
- 1 cup chopped grape tomatoes
- 1 large garlic clove (finely minced)
- 12 cup chopped red onion
- 14 cup chopped fresh parsley
- 14 cup chopped fresh mint
- 1 1/2 tablespoons olive oil
- Juice from 1 medium lemon
- 12 teaspoon kosher salt
- Freshly ground black pepper
- In a large bowl, combine the beans, tomatoes, garlic, onion, parsley, and mint.
- For the dressing, in a small bowl, whisk the olive oil and lemon juice until smooth and emulsified.
- Pour the dressing over the beans and veggies, add 12 teaspoon salt and black pepper to taste and carefully toss with a large metal spoon. Allow to sit at room temperature for 30 minutes so flavors combine.
Tags : Dairy Free, Gluten Free, Under 30 Minutes, Vegetarian Meals