Here is Meatball and Spaghetti Soup recipe, If you’re looking for Yummy recipe,you can simply look with recipe category in Freezer Meals, Kid Friendly, Under 30 Minutes. On this recipe we are making for 6 servings person.
Cook Time : 30 minutes | Serving : 6 servings
- 5 cups low sodium (fat-free chicken broth)
- 2 cups water
- 2 chopped cloves garlic (divided)
- 4 tbsp chopped fresh parsley (divided)
- 1/2 onion (chopped, divided)
- 3-4 tbsp tomato sauce (I use my quick marinara sauce)
- pinch crushed red pepper flakes (optional)
- kosher salt and fresh pepper
- 6 oz dry cut up spaghetti (I used Ronzoni Smart Taste)
- 16 oz 99% lean ground turkey
- 1 small egg
- 1/4 cup seasoned breadcrumbs
- 1/4 cup grated parmesan cheese
- 1 tbsp fresh chopped basil
- In a soup pot over medium heat, bring chicken broth, water, 1 clove crushed garlic, 2 tbsp chopped parsley, 1/4 of the chopped onion, tomato sauce, crushed red pepper flakes and fresh black pepper to a boil; simmer about 5 minutes.
- Meanwhile, make the meatballs by combining ground turkey, parmesan cheese, egg, remaining garlic, remaining onion, remaining parsley, breadcrumbs, salt and pepper. Form into little 1 inch meatballs (about 36).
- Drop meatballs into the broth, cook about 3 minutes; add pasta and cook according to package directions.
- Add fresh basil, adjust salt and pepper to taste and serve with grated parmesan cheese.
Tags : Freezer Meals, Kid Friendly, Under 30 Minutes