Here is Lemon and Ginger Ice Pops recipe, If you are looking for Enjoyable recipe,you can just look with recipe category in Vegetarian Meals. On this recipe we’re making for 10 servings person.
Cook Time : 20 minutes | Serving : 10 servings
- 2 3/4- inch 1 oz piece fresh ginger, peeled and finely chopped
- 3 1/2 cups water
- 3/4 cup sugar
- 5 tablespoons lemon juice (from 3 lemons)
- zest of three lemons
- 10 ultra thin half slices lemon (optional)
- Put the ginger, water, sugar and lemon zest in a small saucepan and bring to a simmer.
- Simmer until the sugar is dissolved, then remove the pan from heat and let it get to room temperature.
- Pour the mixture through a fine strainer pressing down hard on the ginger with the back of a spoon. Mix in the lemon juice.
- Pour the mixture into your ice pop molds, leaving 1/4 inch at the top to let the mixture expand while it freezes.
- Place a slice of lemon in each mold if using then insert the sticks and freeze.
Tags : Vegetarian Meals