Here is King Crab Cauliflower Fried Rice recipe, If you are interested in finding Tasty recipe,you can just search with recipe category in Dairy Free, Gluten Free, Keto Recipes, Kid Friendly, Low Carb, Paleo, Under 30 Minutes, Whole 30 Recipes. On this recipe we’re making for 4 servings person.
Cook Time : 20 minutes | Serving : 4 servings
- 1 lb 2 frozen King crab legs
- 24 oz riced cauliflower
- 1 tbsp sesame oil
- 2 large eggs (beaten)
- pinch of salt
- cooking spray
- 1/2 small onion (diced fine)
- 2 garlic cloves (minced)
- 5 scallions (diced, whites and greens separated)
- 3 tbsp soy sauce or gf soy sauce (use Liquid Aminos for W30, Paleo)
- If making the rice yourself, place a few florets at a time in a food processor and pulse until the cauliflower is small and has the texture of rice or couscous dont over process or it will get mushy. Set aside and repeat with the remaining cauliflower in a few batches.
- In a large pot, add about 2 inches of water and bring to a boil. Add the crab leg and cook, covered until heated through, about 10 minutes. When cooked, remove the crab from the shell and lightly flake.
- Season eggs with salt. Heat a large saute pan or wok over medium heat and spray with oil. Add the eggs and cook, turning a few times until set; set aside.
- Reduce heat to medium-low, add the sesame oil and saute onions, scallion whites, and garlic about 3 to 4 minutes, or until soft. Raise the heat to medium-high.
- Add the cauliflower rice to the saute pan along with soy sauce. Mix, cover and cook approximately 5 to 6 minutes, stirring occasionally, until the cauliflower is slightly crispy on the outside but tender on the inside.
- Add the egg and crab, remove from heat and mix in scallion greens.
Tags : Dairy Free, Gluten Free, Keto Recipes, Kid Friendly, Low Carb, Paleo, Under 30 Minutes, Whole 30 Recipes