Here is Instant Pot Corned Beef and Cabbage recipe, If you’re interested in finding Delicious recipe,you can just look with recipe category in Freezer Meals, Gluten Free, Keto Recipes, Kid Friendly, Low Carb, Pressure Cooker Recipes. On this recipe we are making for 6 servings person.
Cook Time : 5 minutes | Serving : 6 servings
- 2 pounds trimmed (lean corned beef brisket)
- 3 medium carrots (peeled and cut into 1-inch chunks)
- 1 cup frozen pearl onions
- 1/4 cup chopped fresh parsley
- 2 bay leaves
- 1/8 tsp whole peppercorns
- 1 medium head cabbage (cut into 6 wedges)
- Place the corned beef brisket, carrots, pearl onions, parsley, bay leaves and peppercorns in the Instant pot and add 3 cups of water.
- Cover and cook on high pressure 1 1/2 hours. Natural release then open.
- Add the cabbage to the top, cover and cook on high pressure 3 minutes, quick release.
- Remove meat and slice into 6 pieces.
Tags : Freezer Meals, Gluten Free, Keto Recipes, Kid Friendly, Low Carb, Pressure Cooker Recipes