Here is Healthy Pumpkin Oatmeal Shake recipe, If you are interested in finding Enjoyable recipe,you can simply look with recipe category in Gluten Free, Under 30 Minutes, Vegetarian Meals. On this recipe we are making for 4 servings person.
Cook Time : 10 minutes | Serving : 4 servings
- 1/2 cup quick oats
- 2 cups water
- 1 cup skim milk (or almond milk)
- 1 cup ice
- 1/2 cup pumpkin puree (canned or homemade)
- 3 tbsp brown sugar (or maple)
- 1 tsp cinnamon
- pumpkin pie spice (to taste)
- Cook oats and water in a small pot for about a minute or two, stirring often until it becomes thick and bubbly.
- Remove from heat and let it cool.
- In a blender add milk, pumpkin, sugar, cinnamon, pumpkin pie spice.
- Add oats and ice.
- Blend on high until very smooth.
- Chill in refrigerator or pour in a glass over ice.
Tags : Gluten Free, Under 30 Minutes, Vegetarian Meals