Here is Hash Brown Recipe recipe, If you’re looking for Tasteful recipe,you can just look with recipe category in Gluten Free, Kid Friendly, Under 30 Minutes, Vegetarian Meals. On this recipe we are making for 4 Servings person.
Cook Time : 10 minutes | Serving : 4 Servings
- 2 medium russet potatoes (skin on, 7 ounces each)
- 3 medium scallions (green and white separated, finely chopped)
- 1/4 cup all-purpose or gluten-free flour
- 1 large egg (beaten)
- 1 teaspoon kosher salt
- 1 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1/2 teaspoon onion powder
- 1/2 teaspoon chili powder
- 1/2 teaspoon paprika
- 1/8 teaspoon black pepper
- olive oil spray
- Shred the potatoes in a food processor or with a box grater. Rinse shredded potatoes until water is clear, then drain and squeeze dry with a towel. Place shreds to a plate lined with 2 layers of paper towels. Cook in a microwave on high for 2 minutes.
- Transfer to a bowl, let it cool a few minutes then mix in the scallion whites, flour, egg, salt, garlic powder, onion powder, chili powder, paprika and black pepper until evenly distributed.
- Heat a cast iron skillet on medium to medium-low heat. When hot generously spray with oil, then add the potatoes in an even layer.
- Cook until nicely browned on the bottom, about 7 to 8 minutes. Slide onto a plate, spray the skillet again then place the other side into the skillet, cook until brown on the other side, about 7 to 8 minutes more. Garnish with scallion greens.
Tags : Gluten Free, Kid Friendly, Under 30 Minutes, Vegetarian Meals