Here is Grilled Garlic and Herb Chicken and Veggies recipe, If you’re interested in finding Tasty recipe,you can simply search with recipe category in Dairy Free, Gluten Free, Keto Recipes, Kid Friendly, Low Carb, Under 30 Minutes. On this recipe we are making for 6 servings person.
Cook Time : 20 minutes | Serving : 6 servings
- 1 1/2 lbs boneless (skinless thin sliced chicken cutlets)
- 3 ounce package Delallo garlic and herb veggie marinade
- kosher salt
- 1 lb asparagus (1 bunch, tough ends removed)
- 1 medium 8 ounce zucchini (sliced 1/4-inch thick)
- 1 medium yellow squash (sliced 1/4-inch thick)
- 1 red bell pepper (seeded and sliced into strips)
- olive oil cooking spray
- Shake marinade well. Season chicken with 1/2 teaspoon salt and 2 tablespoons of the veggie herb marinade at least 1 hour, or as long as overnight.
- Marinate the veggies with the remaining marinade.
- Heat a grill over medium-high, be sure grates are clean and well oiled to prevent sticking.
- Put veggies on 1 large grill tray or 2 smaller trays (or cook in batches), season with 3/4 teaspoon salt and black pepper and cook, turning constantly until the edges are browned, about 8 minutes. Set aside on a platter.
- Cook the chicken about 4 to 5 minutes on each side, until grill marks appear and the chicken is cooked though, transfer to a platter with the veggies and serve.
Tags : Dairy Free, Gluten Free, Keto Recipes, Kid Friendly, Low Carb, Under 30 Minutes