Here is Grilled Corn Salad with Feta recipe, If you’re interested in finding Delicious recipe,you can just look with recipe category in Gluten Free, Kid Friendly, Under 30 Minutes, Vegetarian Meals. On this recipe we’re making for 6 Servings person.
Cook Time : 5 minutes | Serving : 6 Servings
- 6 large or 7 medium ears of corn
- 1/4 cup chopped red onion
- 2 tablespoons extra virgin olive oil
- 1/2 cup Feta (crumbled)
- chopped fresh mint (cilantro or parsley)
- 1/4 teaspoon kosher salt
- black pepper (to taste)
- Set the grill to medium-high. Husk the corn. Grill 10 to 12 minutes, turning often, until charred in spots. Transfer to a cutting board and set aside to cool.
- Cut the kernels off the cobb.
- Put the corn, red onion and cheese in a medium salad bowl. Drizzle with the olive oil and toss.
- Add the fresh herbs and toss again. Taste and add salt and pepper. Serve.
Tags : Gluten Free, Kid Friendly, Under 30 Minutes, Vegetarian Meals