Here is Gluten-Free S’mores Tartlets recipe, If you’re looking for Yummy recipe,you can simply look with recipe category in Gluten Free. On this recipe we’re making for 12 servings person.
Cook Time : 15 minutes | Serving : 12 servings
- 4 oz gluten free or reduced fat Graham crackers
- 2 tbsp dark brown sugar
- 3 tbsp whipped unsalted butter
- 8 oz 60% chocolate (chopped)
- 3/4 cup canned fat free evaporated milk
- 2 large eggs
- 1/4 cup sugar
- 2 tbsp water
- 1/4 cup egg whites (from 2 large eggs)
- 1/8 tsp cream of tarter
- 1/2 tsp vanilla extract
- Preheat oven to 350F.
- Line a mini muffin pan with 24 liners and set aside.
- Crush the cookies (using blender or rolling pin) and put the crumbs in a bowl; stir in butter and brown sugar, I used my fingers to combine well until it resembles coarse crumbs.
- Divide about 1 tbsp of crumbs into muffin liners and press down. Bake for about 10 min then lower oven temp to 325F.
- Place the chopped chocolate in a large bowl. In a sauce pan heat the milk for the chocolate filling until its just about to boil, remove from heat before it boils.
- Pour the milk over the chocolate and let stand for a moment to let the chocolate melt, then whisk to combine well.
- In a separate bowl, beat the eggs well. Slowly add a small amount of the chocolate mixture to the eggs (about 14 cup at a time) in 3 additions, you want to make sure you dont scramble the eggs so whisk vigorously after each addition until all of the eggs and chocolate are mixed together.
- Fill the muffin liners almost to the top.
- Bake for 10-12 minutes until it sets. Let cool and start your meringue.
- Stir together the sugar and water in a small sauce pan and heat on high heat until boiling and and it starts to turn a nice amber color, 5 min, turn off the heat and swirl in the pan for another minute
- Meanwhile, while you are caramelizing the sugar using a hand mixer with a whip attachment, whip the egg whites and cream of tarter on medium high until soft peaks form, turn to medium low and very slowly pour in the hot sugar syrup turn to high and whip until very thick and glossy, about 2 to 3 minutes. Blend in vanilla.
- Transfer to a piping bag and dollop the merengue on top of each tartlet.
- Use a torch or broil in the oven for 2 minutes until it golden, careful not to burn. Eat within 4 hours.
Tags : Gluten Free