Here is Gazpacho recipe, If you are interested in finding Tasteful recipe,you can simply search with recipe category in Gluten Free, Keto Recipes, Low Carb. On this recipe we’re making for 2 servings person.
Cook Time : | Serving : 2 servings
- 2 large tomatoes (peeled)
- 1/2 medium cucumber (peeled and seeded)
- 1/4 red bell pepper
- 1 garlic clove
- 1 tsp red wine vinegar
- 2 tsp extra virgin olive oil
- kosher salt and fresh black pepper to taste
- 2 tbsp chopped red onion
- Place tomatoes, cucumber, bell pepper, garlic, salt, pepper and vinegar in the blender until smooth.
- Chill in refrigerator 1/2 hour.
- Pour into two large bowls and top with 1 tsp olive oil in each bowl, chopped red onion, salt and pepper plus toppings (shaved parmesan or avocado if using).
- Serve with good crusty bread.
Tags : Gluten Free, Keto Recipes, Low Carb