Here is Fruit Pizza recipe, If you’re looking for Tasty recipe,you can just search with recipe category in Kid Friendly. On this recipe we are making for 30 servings person.
Cook Time : 30 minutes | Serving : 30 servings
- 2 cups all purpose unbleached flour (Gold Medal)
- 1/2 tsp baking soda
- 1/4 tsp salt
- 1/8 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 2/3 cup granulated sugar
- 2/3 cup brown sugar (unpacked)
- 1/4 cup melted unsalted butter
- 2 large egg whites
- 1/4 cup unsweetened apple sauce
- 2 tsp vanilla extract
- 2/3 cup white chocolate chips or chopped white chocolate
- 8 oz 1/3 less fat cream cheese (softened)
- 1/2 cup powdered sugar
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- 1 large mango (diced)
- 3 diced kiwis
- 1 cup sliced strawberries
- 1 cup blueberries
- 1 cup raspberries
- Preheat oven to 350F. Lightly spray a 9 x 13 x 1.375 inch non-stick baking pan (quarter sheet pan) with cooking spray.
- In a large bowl, combine the flour, baking soda, salt and cinnamon and stir to blend.
- In another bowl, whisk the sugars with the butter, egg whites, applesauce and vanilla until light and fluffy.
- Fold the dry ingredients into the wet ingredients with a spatula in two additions until the batter is very well blended. If the batter looks more crumbly than smooth, add just a drop of water at a time (ONLY if needed) until it smooths out.
- Fold in the white chocolate chips.
- Spread the batter onto the baking pan using the back of a measuring cup to smooth evenly.’, “Bake 14 to 16 minutes, until the edges are golden and a toothpick inserted comes out clean. Don’t over-bake or your bars will be dry. Let it cool completely on wire rack.”, ‘Meanwhile, prepare the frosting; in a large bowl, use an electric mixer to beat the cream cheese, powdered sugar and vanilla until well-blended.
- Cut the bars into 15 large squares (5 cuts by 3 cuts with the knife). Then cut each square in half diagonally to create triangles. Spread the frosting in a thin, even layer over the surface of the cookie, leaving a small margin around the edges. Layer the fresh fruit over the frosting.
- Store in the refrigerator until ready to serve.
Tags : Kid Friendly