Here is Eggs Pizzaiola recipe, If you’re looking for Appetizing recipe,you can simply search with recipe category in Gluten Free, Low Carb, Under 30 Minutes, Vegetarian Meals. On this recipe we are making for 3 servings person.
Cook Time : 30 minutes | Serving : 3 servings
- 1 1/2 tsp olive oil
- 4 cloves garlic (chopped)
- 1/4 tsp kosher salt
- 1/4 tsp crushed red pepper
- fresh black pepper (to taste)
- 1 tbsp chopped fresh parsley
- 1/4 cup reduced sodium chicken or vegetable broth
- 2 cups crushed tomatoes (I used Tutorrosso)
- 4 basil leaves (torn)
- 6 large eggs
- 4 tbsp shredded Parmigiano Reggiano
- 2 tbsp grated Pecorino Romano
- In a large nonstick skillet, heat 1 teaspoon of oil over medium heat and saute the garlic until golden, about 1 minute.
- Add the salt, black pepper, red pepper flakes, and parsley and stir. Add the tomatoes, chicken broth and bring to a boil.
- Reduce heat, add the basil and simmer 5 minutes.
- Gently drop in the eggs keeping the yolks in tact, top with 2 tbsp of the Parmigiano Reggiano and 1 tbsp of the Pecorino Romano.
- Cover and simmer on medium-low 10 to 15 minutes, or until the eggs whites are cooked through and no longer runny.
- Finish with the remainder of the cheese and drizzle with olive oil. Serve with crusty bread (optional)
Tags : Gluten Free, Low Carb, Under 30 Minutes, Vegetarian Meals