Here is Easy Pumpkin Spice Granola recipe, If you are looking for Yummy recipe,you can just search with recipe category in Dairy Free, Vegetarian Meals. On this recipe we are making for 11 servings person.
Cook Time : 15 minutes | Serving : 11 servings
- 1/4 cup uncooked quinoa (rinsed well and pat dry with paper towel)
- 1 1/2 cups rolled oats*
- 1/4 cup ground flaxseeds
- 1/4 cup pepitas (or other seed)
- 1/4 cup chopped pecans
- 1/2 cup dried cranberries
- 1/4 cup real maple syrup (or honey)
- 1/4 cup pumpkin puree
- 1 tsp oil (coconut or canola)
- 1 tsp pumpkin spice (or more to taste)
- 1/4 tsp cinnamon
- pinch kosher salt
- 1/2 tsp vanilla extract
- Preheat oven to 325 F.
- Spread oats* and quinoa out on a parchment lined baking pan.
- Toast in the oven 10 minutes, stirring once.
- Remove the oats from the oven, pour the toasted oats into a medium bowl and add the ground flaxseeds, pepitas, pecans and dried fruit.
- Reduce oven to 300 F.
- In a second medium bowl, combine maple syrup, pumpkin puree, oil, pumpkin spice, cinnamon, salt and vanilla.
- Pour over oats and stir together with a spatula.
- Spread back onto a baking sheet and bake an additional 20 minutes, or until golden.
Tags : Dairy Free, Vegetarian Meals