Here is Chopped Salad with Shrimp, Blue Cheese and Bacon recipe, If you’re interested in finding Tasty recipe,you can simply look with recipe category in Gluten Free, Keto Recipes, Under 30 Minutes. On this recipe we’re making for 2 servings person.
Cook Time : 20 minutes | Serving : 2 servings
- 4 slices center cut bacon (chopped)
- 1/2 pound peeled and deveined shrimp
- 2 cloves garlic (minced)
- 4 ounce butter lettuce (chopped)
- 1 small corn on the cobb (grilled or roasted)
- 1 ounce blue cheese or gorgonzola
- 1/2 cup halved cherry tomatoes
- 2 ounces diced avocado (1 half small haas)
- 2 teaspoons olive oil
- kosher salt and black pepper (to taste)
- Heat a skillet over medium heat and add the bacon. Cook until crisp and the fat is rendered.
- Transfer the bacon to a paper towel using a slottted spoon.
- Remove all but 1 teaspoon of the bacon grease and discard the rest.
- Add the shrimp and garlic to the skillet and cook 3 minutes, until opaque. Remove and chop into bite sized pieces.
- To assemble the salad divide between 2 plates or toss everything together in a large bowl.
- Serve right away, drizzled with 1 teaspoon olive oil, salt and pepper over each salad.
Tags : Gluten Free, Keto Recipes, Under 30 Minutes