Here is Chicken with Roasted Tomato and Red Onions recipe, If you are interested in finding Tasty recipe,you can simply search with recipe category in Gluten Free, Under 30 Minutes, Whole 30 Recipes. On this recipe we are making for 2 servings person.
Cook Time : | Serving : 2 servings
- 1 cup halved cherry tomatoes
- 12 medium red onion (cut into 14-inch slices)
- 2 large garlic cloves (peeled and smashed with side of knife)
- 1 teaspoon olive oil
- 12 teaspoon herbs de Provence
- 1/8 teaspoon red pepper flakes
- kosher salt
- freshly ground black pepper (to taste)
- olive oil spray
- 1 1/2 pound total boneless, skinless chicken breasts
- 1 tablespoon fresh chopped basil
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees F.
- In a medium bowl, combine tomatoes, onions, garlic, olive oil, herbs de Provence, red pepper flakes, 1/4 teaspoon salt and black pepper.
- Toss to evenly coat and transfer to a sheet pan lightly sprayed with olive oil.
- Roast for 12 to 15 minutes.
- Meanwhile, cut the chicken breast in half lengthwise into 2 thin cutlets.
- Season both sides with 1/4 teaspoon salt and pepper.
- Spray a large non-stick grill pan or skillet with olive oil over medium-high heat.
- When hot add chicken and cook about 1 1/2 to 2 minutes per side.
- To serve: Top chicken with roasted veggies and garnish with remaining basil.
Tags : Gluten Free, Under 30 Minutes, Whole 30 Recipes