Here is Chicken and Avocado Soup recipe, If you are interested in finding Tasteful recipe,you can simply look with recipe category in Dairy Free, Freezer Meals, Gluten Free, Keto Recipes, Kid Friendly, Low Carb, Paleo, Under 30 Minutes, Whole 30 Recipes. On this recipe we are making for 4 servings person.
Cook Time : 5 minutes | Serving : 4 servings
- 2 tsp olive oil
- 1-1/2 cups scallions (chopped fine)
- 2 cloves garlic (minced)
- 1 medium tomato (diced)
- 5 cups reduced sodium chicken broth
- 2 cups shredded chicken breast (12 oz)
- 8 ounces from 2 small ripe hass avocados, diced
- 1/3 cup chopped cilantro
- 4 lime wedges
- kosher salt and fresh pepper (to taste)
- 1/8 teaspoon cumin
- pinch chipotle chile powder (optional)
- Heat a large pot over medium heat.
- Add the oil, 1 cup of scallions and garlic. Saute about 2 to 3 minutes until soft then add the tomatoes and saute another minute, until soft.
- Add chicken stock, cumin and chile powder and bring to a boil. Simmer, covered on low for about 15 minutes.
- In four bowls, fill each with 1/2 cup chicken, 1/2 avocado, remainder of the scallions, and cilantro. Ladle 1 cup chicken broth over the chicken and serve with a lime wedge.
Tags : Dairy Free, Freezer Meals, Gluten Free, Keto Recipes, Kid Friendly, Low Carb, Paleo, Under 30 Minutes, Whole 30 Recipes