Here is Cherry Lime Ice Pops recipe, If you are interested in finding Appetizing recipe,you can just search with recipe category in Dairy Free, Gluten Free, Kid Friendly, Vegetarian Meals. On this recipe we are making for 4 servings person.
Cook Time : 10 minutes | Serving : 4 servings
- 1 lb cherries
- 1/2 cup water
- 1/4 cup sugar
- 3 tbsp fresh lime juice
- Stem the cherries and remove the pits.
- In a medium saucepan over medium heat, combine the cherries with the water, sugar, and lime juice, and cook until the cherries are very soft and cooked through, about 10-15 minutes.
- Remove from heat and let it cool to room temperature.
- Puree the cherries and their liquid and put the mixture through a fine sieve.
- Pour into popsicle molds and freeze.
Tags : Dairy Free, Gluten Free, Kid Friendly, Vegetarian Meals