Here is Buffalo Turkey Cheeseburger with Blue Cheese Broccoli Slaw recipe, If you’re interested in finding Appetizing recipe,you can simply search with recipe category in Under 30 Minutes. On this recipe we’re making for 5 servings person.
Cook Time : 15 minutes | Serving : 5 servings
- 1 1/2 cups broccoli slaw
- 1/4 cup skinny blue cheese dressing
- 1.25 lbs 93% lean ground turkey
- 2/3 cup grated carrots (grate in food processor)
- 1/4 cup seasoned whole wheat breadcrumbs
- 1 clove garlic (grated)
- 1 tbsp red onion (grated)
- 1/4 cup Franks Hot Sauce
- salt and fresh pepper
- oil spray
- 5 slices reduced fat cheddar’, “5 whole wheat burger buns (I used Martin’s 100 calorie Potato Whole Wheat Buns)”]
- In a medium bowl combine broccoli slaw and skinny blue cheese dressing. Set aside.
- In a large bowl, combine ground turkey, carrots, breadcrumbs, garlic, onion, hot sauce, salt and pepper. Makes 5 equal patties, 5.5 oz each.
- Heat a large skillet on high heat. When hot, lightly spray the oil. Add burgers to the pan and reduce the heat to medium-low.
- Cook on one side until browned 4-5 minutes, then flip.
- Cook another 4 minutes or until burgers are cooked all the way through (keep heat medium-low to prevent burning); top with cheese and place on a toasted burger buns topped with broccoli slaw.
- If grilling, clean grill well before cooking and spray with oil spray to prevent sticking.
Tags : Under 30 Minutes