Here is Broiled Tilapia Oreganata? recipe, If you’re interested in finding Enjoyable recipe,you can just search with recipe category in Kid Friendly, Low Carb. On this recipe we are making for 4 servings person.
Cook Time : | Serving : 4 servings
- 1 tbsp finely chopped fresh oregano or 1 tsp dried
- 4 5 oz tilapia fillets
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 1/4 tsp fresh pepper
- 4 tsp olive oil
- 1 garlic clove (minced)
- 2 tbsp whole wheat seasoned breadcrumbs
- Preheat broiler.
- Line broiling pan with aluminum foil.
- Rinse tilapia.
- Pat fillets dry with paper towels.
- Season with salt, pepper and oregano.
- Add garlic, drizzle with oil and sprinkle bread crumbs on top.
- Arrange fillets in a single layer on the prepared pan.
- Broil about 8 inches from the heat until the topping is browned.
- Be careful not to over cook the fish.
- Serve with lime and your favorite vegetables.
Tags : Kid Friendly, Low Carb