Here is Broiled Salmon with Rosemary recipe, If you are looking for Enjoyable recipe,you can simply search with recipe category in Gluten Free, Keto Recipes, Low Carb, Under 30 Minutes, Whole 30 Recipes. On this recipe we are making for 4 servings person.
Cook Time : 30 minutes | Serving : 4 servings
- 24 oz or 4 pieces of salmon
- olive oil spray
- 2 tsp fresh lemon juice
- 2 tsp fresh (chopped rosemary)
- 2 cloves garlic (minced)
- salt and fresh pepper to taste
- Combine lemon juice, rosemary, salt, pepper and garlic. Brush mixture onto fish.
- Spray the rack of a broiler pan with olive oil spray and arrange the fish on it.
- Broil 4″ from the heat until fish flakes easily when tested with a fork, approx. 4-6 minutes per 1/2″ of thickness.
- If fish is more than 1″ thick, gently turn it halfway through broiling.
Tags : Gluten Free, Keto Recipes, Low Carb, Under 30 Minutes, Whole 30 Recipes