Here is Baked Scallops recipe, If you are looking for Appetizing recipe,you can simply search with recipe category in Gluten Free, Kid Friendly, Under 30 Minutes. On this recipe we are making for 4 servings person.
Cook Time : 2 minutes | Serving : 4 servings
- olive oil spray
- 16 large (1 pound large sea scallops)
- 1/4 cup panko crumbs
- 1 1/2 tablespoons grated Parmesan cheese
- 1 tablespoon fresh minced parsley
- 1/4 teaspoon dried oregano
- 1/4 kosher teaspoon salt (divided)
- fresh black pepper (to taste)
- Juice of 1 lemon (divided)
- 2 1/2 tablespoons melted unsalted butter
- 1 tablespoon white wine
- Preheat the oven to 400F and lightly spray an 8 x 10-inch oval baking dish or 2-quart gratin dish with olive oil or nonstick cooking spray.
- Pat the scallops dry then spritz them with a little oil, season with 1/8 teaspoon salt.
- In a small bowl combine the panko, Parmesan, parsley, oregano, 1/8 teaspoon salt and black pepper, to taste.
- Arrange the scallops in a single layer in the prepared dish. Top with the crumb mixture.
- Whisk half of the lemon juice, melted butter, and white wine together and pour over the scallops.
- Bake for 15 minutes, or until the scallops are opaque.
- Set the oven to broil on high and broil second rack from the top until the topping is golden, about 2 to 3 minutes.
- Squeeze the remaining lemon over the scallops and eat right away.
Tags : Gluten Free, Kid Friendly, Under 30 Minutes