Here is Baked Eggplant Sticks recipe, If you’re interested in finding Yummy recipe,you can simply search with recipe category in Gluten Free, Vegetarian Meals. On this recipe we’re making for 4 servings person.
Cook Time : 10 minutes | Serving : 4 servings
- 10 oz eggplant
- 1 tsp olive oil
- 1/2 tsp kosher salt and fresh cracked pepper
- 1/2 cup Italian Seasoned breadcrumbs (Can substitute with gluten bread crumbs)
- 2 tbsp parmesan cheese
- 1 large egg white
- oil spray
- 1 cup quick marinara sauce for dipping (optional, extra)
- Preheat the oven to 450. Line two baking sheets with parchment paper and lightly spray with oil.
- Cut ends off the eggplant. Slice eggplant in half, then into 1/4 inch thick slices. Lay each slice on the cutting board and cut into 1/4 inch strips. Be sure to cut all the strips the same size so they cook evenly.
- Place eggplant strips in a bowl and season with olive oil, salt and pepper. Set aside.
- Combine breadcrumbs and parmesan cheese in a bowl, and egg whites in another.
- Dip a few strips of eggplant at a time into the egg whites, then into the breadcrumbs. Using a fork, remove eggplant from crumbs and place on the baking sheets. Spray with more oil and bake 10 minutes in the middle rack.
- Turn over and bake an additional 5 minutes, or until golden. Serve hot.
Tags : Gluten Free, Vegetarian Meals