Here is Whole Wheat Pumpkin Pecan Pancakes recipe, If you are looking for Enjoyable recipe,you can just look with recipe category in Under 30 Minutes, Vegetarian Meals. On this recipe we’re making for 4 servings person.
Cook Time : 10 minutes | Serving : 4 servings
- 1 cup white whole wheat flour
- 2 tsp baking powder
- 1/4 tsp salt
- 1/2 tsp cinnamon
- 1 tsp pumpkin pie spice
- 1 cup buttermilk
- 3 large egg whites
- 1/4 cup canned pumpkin
- 2 tbsp pure maple syrup
- 1 tsp vanilla
- 2 tsp oil
- 3 tbsp chopped pecans
- cooking spray
- warmed maple syrup (for topping (extra))
- Mix all dry ingredients (first 5 ingredients) in a bowl.
- Combine buttermilk, egg whites, canned pumpkin, 1 tbsp maple syrup, oil and vanilla in a bowl and mix until smooth.’, “Combine wet ingredients with the dry and mix well with a spoon until there are no more dry spots then fold in pecans. Don’t over-mix.”, ‘Heat a large skillet on medium-low heat. Spray oil to lightly coat and pour 1/4 cup of pancake batter.
- When the pancake starts to bubble and the edges begin to set, about 2 minutes then flip the pancakes and cook an additional 1 1/2 to 2 minutes. Repeat with the remainder of the batter.
- To serve, top with warmed maple syrup.
Tags : Under 30 Minutes, Vegetarian Meals