Here is Tuna Lettuce Wrap with Avocado Yogurt Dressing recipe, If you’re interested in finding Yummy recipe,you can just look with recipe category in Dairy Free, Gluten Free, Keto Recipes, Kid Friendly, Low Carb, Under 30 Minutes. On this recipe we are making for 2 servings person.
Cook Time : 20 minutes | Serving : 2 servings
- 4 large leaves Butter or Bibb Lettuce
- 4 oz good quality tuna in olive oil (drained* (I used Tonino))
- 1 heart of palm (drained and sliced)
- 1/4 cup cherry tomatoes (quartered)
- 1/4 cup shredded or grated carrot
- 2 thinly sliced red onion (separated into rings)
- 2 tablespoon Avocado Yogurt Dressing (recipe follows)
- 1/2 cup 2% Greek yogurt (or dairy free version)
- 1/4 small avocado (1 oz)
- 3 tbsp fresh chopped cilantro
- 1/2 jalapeno pepper (seeds and membrane removed for mild heat)
- 1 clove garlic
- Juice from 1/4 lime
- 1/8 tsp kosher salt
- freshly ground pepper (to taste)
- 1 tablespoon water (as needed)
- For Dressing:
- Place all the ingredients in a small blender and blend until smooth. If the dressing is too thick, add more water as needed.
- To assemble the wraps:
- Place lettuce leaves on a plate or cutting board. Top each leaf with 1 oz of tuna, hearts of palm, tomatoes, carrots and red onion.
- Drizzle each wrap with 1 tablespoon of dressing and eat right away.
Tags : Dairy Free, Gluten Free, Keto Recipes, Kid Friendly, Low Carb, Under 30 Minutes