Here is The Best Enchilada Sauce Recipe recipe, If you’re interested in finding Delicious recipe,you can just look with recipe category in Dairy Free, Freezer Meals, Gluten Free, Keto Recipes, Low Carb, Paleo, Under 30 Minutes, Vegetarian Meals, Whole 30 Recipes. On this recipe we’re making for 16 servings person.
Cook Time : 5 minutes | Serving : 16 servings
- 1/2 tsp olive oil
- 4 garlic cloves (minced)
- 1 -1/2 cups reduced sodium chicken or vegetable broth
- 3 cups canned tomato sauce
- 2 tablespoons chipotle chilis in adobo sauce (chopped (to taste))
- 1 tsp Mexican hot chili powder (or more to taste)
- 1 tsp ground cumin
- 1/2 teaspoon kosher salt
- fresh black pepper (to taste)
- Heat a saucepan over medium heat, add the oil and garlic; saute until golden, about 1 minute. Add the chicken broth, tomato sauce, chipotle chiles, hot chili powder, cumin and salt and pepper, to taste. Bring to a boil then reduce the heat to low and simmer, uncovered for 7-10 minutes. Set aside until ready to use. Makes 4 cups.
Tags : Dairy Free, Freezer Meals, Gluten Free, Keto Recipes, Low Carb, Paleo, Under 30 Minutes, Vegetarian Meals, Whole 30 Recipes