Here is Stuffed Buffalo Chicken Breasts recipe, If you’re interested in finding Yummy recipe,you can just look with recipe category in Freezer Meals. On this recipe we’re making for 5 servings person.
Cook Time : 20 minutes | Serving : 5 servings
- 1/4 cup shredded 2% cheddar
- 4 wedges light Laughing Cow blue cheese
- 1/3 cup celery stalk (minced)
- 1/4 cup green onion (minced)
- 1/4 cup carrot (minced)
- salt and pepper (to taste)
- 5 3 oz each thin boneless chicken breasts cutlets
- 15 reduced fat Ritz Crackers (crushed into crumbs)
- 1 tbsp light mayonnaise
- 6 tbsp Franks hot sauce
- 1 tbsp lemon juice
- 2 tsp light butter
- 1/2 tsp garlic powder
- cooking spray (I used my Misto)
- Preheat the oven to 400F.
- Lightly spray a baking dish with oil.
- Mix cheddar, laughing cow cheese, celery, green onion, carrot, salt and pepper in a dish.
- Lay out the chicken cutlets, placing even amount of mixture in the middle and spread in the center.
- In one bowl make a breading station out of crushed ritz crumbs.
- In another bowl combine mayonnaise, 1 tablespoon of hot sauce, and lemon juice as a dredging mixture.
- Roll chicken breasts in the mayonnaise mixture, then into cracker crumbs, and put on a lightly greased pan, seam side down.
- Lightly spray top of chicken with cooking spray.
- Bake 30 minutes.
- While the chicken cooks, melt butter and mix with the remaining hot sauce and garlic powder.
- Drizzle buffalo sauce over finished chicken breast and serve.
Tags : Freezer Meals