Here is Strawberry Squares recipe, If you’re looking for Tasteful recipe,you can just search with recipe category in Gluten Free. On this recipe we are making for 24 servings person.
Cook Time : 15 minutes | Serving : 24 servings
- 1/2 cup unsalted butter (softened)
- 1 1/2 cups granulated sugar
- 4 large eggs (at room temperature)
- 1 tsp. pure vanilla extract
- 2 cups all-purpose flour (or GF flour)
- 1/2 cup canned strawberry pie filling’, “confectioner’s sugar for dusting”, ‘baking spray
- Preheat oven to 350.
- Spray Baking Pam in a 13 x 9- inch baking pan.
- In a large bowl, on the medium speed of an electric mixer, cream the butter with the granulated sugar until smooth, about 2 minutes.
- Add eggs, one at a time, beating well after each addition.
- Add the vanilla.
- Add the flour and mix thoroughly.
- Spread the dough evenly in the prepared pan.
- With a small, sharp knife (or toothpick), score into twenty-four 2-inch squares.
- Place a teaspoon of pie filling in the center of each scored square.
- Bake for 30 – 35 minutes, or until a cake tester inserted in the center of the pan comes out clean.’, “Cool to room temperature, then sprinkle with confectioner’s sugar before cutting and serving.”]
Tags : Gluten Free