Here is Steak and Cheese Sandwiches with Onions and Mushrooms recipe, If you are interested in finding Tasteful recipe,you can just look with recipe category in Under 30 Minutes. On this recipe we’re making for 4 servings person.
Cook Time : | Serving : 4 servings
- 1/2 lb thin cut beef round sandwich steaks
- 1/2 large onion (sliced into rings)
- 1/2 tsp olive oil
- 8 oz sliced mushrooms
- 4 seconds cooking spray (I like Smart Balance)
- garlic powder to taste
- salt and fresh cracked pepper to taste
- 12 oz French bread or baguette (cut into 4 pieces (see tip))
- 4 slices reduced-fat cheese slices (I used Sargento provolone)
- Start by preparing the steak, click Quick Skillet Steak with Mushrooms and Onions for the recipe.
- Preheat oven to 425 or set your broiler to low.
- Once the steak is cooked and ready, cut bread into 4 pieces (see tip).
- Divide steak and mushrooms evenly between four sandwiches and place a slice of cheese on each one.
- Place sandwiches on a cookie sheet and heat in the oven or broiler until the cheese melts; 2 – 3 minutes, careful not to burn if using the broiler.
Tags : Under 30 Minutes