Here is Spiralized Shanghai Beef and Broccoli recipe, If you are looking for Yummy recipe,you can just look with recipe category in Dairy Free, Gluten Free, Under 30 Minutes. On this recipe we are making for 2 person.
Cook Time : 150 minutes | Serving : 2
- 1/4 cup hoisin sauce
- 1/4 cup fresh squeezed orange juice
- 2 tbsp reduced sodium soy sauce
- 2 6 oz total 2-inch thick broccoli stems, spiralized
- cooking spray
- 2 5 ounce sirloin steaks, 1 thick
- 2 cups broccoli florets
- 1 teaspoon aji sesame oil
- 1/4 large white onion (julienned)
- 1 tablespoon garlic (minced)
- 1 tablespoon fresh ginger (minced)
- Combine the hoisin, orange juice and soy sauce with a whisk and reserve. Add sirloin steaks to marinade and refrigerate for 2 hours.
- While steaks are marinating, bring a large pot of water to a boil. Place the broccoli in a wire basket and cook for about 3 to 4 minutes at a slow boil to blanch. Remove from pot and place in ice water to stop the cooking process. Let sit in ice bath for a couple minutes until chilled.
- Remove steak from refrigerator and allow to come to room temperature for about 5 minutes before cooking. Remove from marinade, reserving the marinade for later.
- Heat a medium nonstick saute pan on high heat, spray with oil when hot then place the steaks and cook 3 minutes on each side (for medium-rare). Transfer to a cutting board.
- Add the reserved marinade to the skillet, reduce heat to medium-low, bring to a boil and simmer 2 to 3 minutes.
- While the steaks are cooking, place the sesame oil in a large nonstick skillet, add the onions, garlic and ginger and cook on high 1 to 2 minutes. Add the broccoli noodles, season with salt and cook 3 minutes. Add the blanched broccoli and cook until hot.
- Divide the zoodles unto 2 separate plates. Place the beef on a cutting board and cut into thin strips. Lay steak on top of the noodles, top with sauce and serve.
Tags : Dairy Free, Gluten Free, Under 30 Minutes