Here is Spinach Lasagna Rolls recipe, If you’re interested in finding Tasteful recipe,you can simply search with recipe category in Freezer Meals, Gluten Free, Kid Friendly, Vegetarian Meals. On this recipe we are making for 9 rolls person.
Cook Time : 20 minutes | Serving : 9 rolls
- 2 cups homemade marinara sauce (plus more for serving)
- 9 uncooked lasagna noodles (wheat or gluten-free)
- 10 oz package frozen chopped spinach (thawed and squeezed well)
- 15 oz part skim ricotta cheese (I like Polly-o)
- 1/2 cup grated Parmesan cheese
- 1 large egg
- kosher salt and fresh pepper
- 9 tbsp about 3 oz part skim mozzarella cheese, shredded
- Preheat oven to 350F. Ladle about 1 cup sauce on the bottom of a 9 x 12 baking dish.
- Cook noodles according to package directions, then drain.
- Combine spinach, ricotta, Parmesan, egg, 1/2 teaspoon salt and black pepper in a medium bowl and mix.
- Place a piece of wax paper on the counter and lay out lasagna noodles. Make sure noodles are dry. Take 1/3 cup of ricotta mixture and spread evenly over noodle. Roll carefully and place seam side down onto the baking dish. Repeat with remaining noodles.
- Ladle remaining sauce over the noodles and top each one with 1 tbsp mozzarella cheese. Put foil over baking dish and bake for 40 minutes, or until cheese melts. Makes 9 rolls.
- To serve, ladle a little sauce on the plate and top with lasagna roll.
Tags : Freezer Meals, Gluten Free, Kid Friendly, Vegetarian Meals