Here is Spaghetti with Sauteed Chicken and Grape Tomatoes recipe, If you are looking for Appetizing recipe,you can just look with recipe category in Gluten Free, Kid Friendly, Under 30 Minutes. On this recipe we’re making for 4 servings person.
Cook Time : 30 minutes | Serving : 4 servings
- 2 skinless chicken breast halves (diced in 1 inch cubes)
- cooking spray
- 1/2 tsp each of dried oregano and dried basil
- kosher salt and fresh pepper (to taste)
- 8 oz gluten-free (or whole wheat spaghetti)
- 2 cups grape tomatoes (halved)
- 6 cloves garlic (smashed and coarsely chopped)
- 4 tsp extra virgin olive oil
- 4 tbsp chopped fresh basil
- Bring a large pot of salted water to boil.
- Season chicken generously with salt, pepper, oregano and basil.
- Heat a large skillet on high heat. When hot, spray with oil and add chicken. Cook about 3-4 minutes, until no longer pink.
- Remove chicken and set aside.
- Add pasta and cook according to package directions. Reserve about 1/2 cup pasta water before draining.
- While pasta cooks, add olive oil to skillet on high heat.
- Add garlic and saute until golden brown (do not burn). Add tomatoes, salt and pepper and reduce heat to medium-low. Saute about 4-5 minutes.
- When pasta is drained, add pasta to tomatoes and toss well. If pasta seems too dry, add some of the reserved pasta water.
- Add fresh basil and chicken and toss well. Serve and top with good grated cheese.
Tags : Gluten Free, Kid Friendly, Under 30 Minutes