Here is Skinny Pumpkin Spiced Snickerdoodles recipe, If you’re looking for Delicious recipe,you can simply search with recipe category in Kid Friendly. On this recipe we are making for 42 cookies person.
Cook Time : 25 minutes | Serving : 42 cookies
- 1 3/4 cups King Arthur white whole wheat flour
- 1/2 tsp baking soda
- 1/2 tsp cream of tartar
- 1 cup sugar
- 1/4 cup butter (softened)
- 1 tbsp agave or honey
- 1 tsp vanilla
- 1 large egg
- 3 tbsp sugar*
- 1 tbsp pumpkin spice*
- cooking spray
- Preheat oven to 375F. Line two baking sheets with Silpat mats and spray with cooking spray.
- Combine flour, baking soda, and cream of tartar in a medium bowl, stirring with a whisk.
- Combine 1 cup of sugar and butter in a large bowl; beat with a mixer at medium speed until well blended. Add the agave, vanilla and egg; beat well. Gradually add the flour mixture to the sugar mixture, beating just until combined. Cover and chill for 10 minutes.
- In a medium bowl, combine 3 tbsp sugar with pumpkin pie spice, stirring with a whisk to combine. With moist hands, shape dough into 42 (1-inch) balls. Roll balls in sugar/pumpkin pie spice mixture.
- Place balls 2 inches apart onto baking sheets and slightly flatten with a fork.
- Bake 375F for 5-7 minutes (cookies will be slightly soft). Cool on baking sheets for 2 minutes. Remove from pans; cool completely on wire racks. Enjoy!
Tags : Kid Friendly