Here is Skinny Garlic Parmesan Fries recipe, If you are interested in finding Enjoyable recipe,you can simply look with recipe category in Gluten Free, Kid Friendly, Under 30 Minutes, Vegetarian Meals. On this recipe we’re making for 1 person.
Cook Time : 25 minutes | Serving : 1
- 1 tsp olive oil
- 1 clove garlic (crushed well)
- canola cooking spray
- 1 medium (6 oz potato, russet or yukon gold, washed and dried)
- kosher salt and black pepper (to taste)
- 2 teaspoons fresh grated Parmesan cheese (I used Reggiano)
- fresh parsley (minced)
- Combine the oil and crushed garlic in a small bowl.
- Preheat the oven to 425F. Lightly coat a baking sheet with cooking spray.
- Cut the potato lengthwise into 1/4-inch thick slices; cut each slice into 1/4-inch thick strips. Place on the baking sheet and toss with the oil and garlic and use your hands to evenly coat. Season with salt and black pepper. Place on a single layer onto the greased baking sheet. Bake uncovered in the center of the oven until tender crisp and golden brown, about 10 minutes on each side. Baking time will vary depending on your baking sheet and your oven.
- Remove from the oven and top with parmesan and parsley, eat hot!
Tags : Gluten Free, Kid Friendly, Under 30 Minutes, Vegetarian Meals