Here is Skillet Chicken and Broccoli Veggie Tot Pie recipe, If you’re looking for Tasty recipe,you can simply look with recipe category in Freezer Meals, Kid Friendly, Under 30 Minutes. On this recipe we’re making for 4 Servings person.
Cook Time : 30 minutes | Serving : 4 Servings
- 1 tbsp unsalted butter
- 1/2 cup chopped onion
- 1/2 cup chopped celery
- 1/2 cup chopped carrots
- 1/4 cup chopped fresh parsley
- 1 clove garlic (minced)
- 2 tablespoons flour
- 1- 3/4 cups low sodium chicken broth
- 2 -1/2 cups shredded cooked chicken breast
- 1 -1/2 cups chopped broccoli florets
- 3/4 teaspoon kosher salt
- 1/8 tsp ground black pepper
- 1/2 tsp dried thyme
- 16 oz package frozen Green Giant Broccoli and Cheese Veggie Tots
- Preheat oven to 425F.
- Heat a large oven safe or cast iron skillet over medium heat, melt butter. Add onion, celery, carrots and parsley cooking until onions are translucent. Add minced garlic, cooking for an additional minute. Sprinkle the flour over the vegetables and stir. Pour in the broth and stir mixing 1 minute.
- Add the chicken, broccoli, 3/4 teaspoon salt, pepper, thyme and cook medium heat, bring to a boil then cook until the broccoli is tender-crisp, 2 to 3 minutes. Top with Green Giant Veggie Tots and place in the preheated oven 16 minutes, until veggie tots are crisp and hot.
Tags : Freezer Meals, Kid Friendly, Under 30 Minutes