Here is Shrimp Zoodles Parmesan for Two recipe, If you’re looking for Yummy recipe,you can just search with recipe category in Under 30 Minutes. On this recipe we’re making for 2 servings person.
Cook Time : 30 minutes | Serving : 2 servings
- 8 oz peeled and deveined jumbo shrimp
- fresh black pepper (to taste)
- 1 large egg (beaten*)
- 3 tbsp whole wheat Italian seasoned breadcrumbs
- 1 tbsp panko crumbs
- 1 tbsp grated parmesan cheese
- olive oil cooking spray
- 1 tsp olive oil
- 2 cloves garlic (crushed with the side of a knife)
- 1 1/4 cups crushed tomatoes (I always use Tuttorosso)
- kosher salt and pepper (to taste)
- 2 medium zucchini (14 oz total, spiralized with the thicker blade, and cut into 6-inch lengths)
- 1 oz shredded mozzarella cheese (I love Polly-O)
- Preheat oven to 450F. Spray a baking sheet with cooking spray.
- Put the beaten egg in one bowl, and the breadcrumbs, panko and parmesan cheese a second bowl.
- Wash and dry the shrimp. Season lightly black pepper, then put a few at a time in the bowl with the egg to coat. Then into the breadcrumb mixture to coat, then on a baking sheet.
- Spray the top of the shrimp generously with oil then bake in the middle rack for about 6-7 minutes.
- Turn shrimp over then cook another 3 minutes or until cooked though.
- In a large oven safe skillet heat the oil over medium heat.
- Add the garlic and cook until browned, about 2 minutes. Add the crushed tomatoes, salt and pepper and simmer on low 5 to 6 minutes.
- When the shrimp is done, add the zucchini noodles and cook 1 1/2 to 2 minutes tops, stirring to combine with sauce.
- Place the cooked shrimp over the zoodles, top with cheese and place under the broiler 1 minute until the cheese melts.
Tags : Under 30 Minutes