Here is Salsa Picante Roja recipe, If you’re looking for Delicious recipe,you can just search with recipe category in Dairy Free, Gluten Free, Keto Recipes, Low Carb, Under 30 Minutes, Vegetarian Meals. On this recipe we are making for 6 servings person.
Cook Time : 10 minutes | Serving : 6 servings
- 3 medium tomatoes (cored and quartered)
- 1 jalapeno (stem removed and roasted)
- 3-4 small cloves garlic
- 2 tbsp cilantro
- 3-4 tbsp water
- 1 tsp olive oil
- salt to taste
- In a blender, add tomatoes, jalapeno, garlic, cilantro and water and pulse a few times until completely smooth.
- Add oil to a deep skillet, then pour in tomatoes.
- Season with salt and simmer uncovered stirring occasionally, 20 to 25 minutes.
- Depending on the size of your tomatoes, makes about 1 1/2 cups. You can refrigerate a few days or freeze the rest.
Tags : Dairy Free, Gluten Free, Keto Recipes, Low Carb, Under 30 Minutes, Vegetarian Meals