Here is Roasted Spaghetti Squash recipe, If you are interested in finding Enjoyable recipe,you can just look with recipe category in Dairy Free, Gluten Free, Keto Recipes, Low Carb, Paleo, Vegetarian Meals, Whole 30 Recipes. On this recipe we’re making for 6 servings person.
Cook Time : 10 minutes | Serving : 6 servings
- 1 large ripe spaghetti squash
- salt and fresh pepper (to taste)
- Preheat oven to 350F.
- Cut the squash in half lengthwise, scoop out the seeds and fibers with a spoon.
- Place on a baking sheet, cut side up and sprinkle with salt and pepper.
- Bake at 350 about 1 hour or until the skin gives easily under pressure and the inside is tender. Remove from oven and let it cool 10 minutes.
- Using a fork, scrape out the squash flesh a little at a time. It will separate into spaghetti-like strands.
- Place in a serving dish and serve hot.
Tags : Dairy Free, Gluten Free, Keto Recipes, Low Carb, Paleo, Vegetarian Meals, Whole 30 Recipes