Here is Roasted Cauliflower and Chickpeas with Minted Yogurt recipe, If you’re looking for Delicious recipe,you can just look with recipe category in Gluten Free, Under 30 Minutes, Vegetarian Meals. On this recipe we are making for 4 servings person.
Cook Time : 30 minutes | Serving : 4 servings
- cooking spray
- 1 medium head cauliflower (cut into bite-sized florets, about 6 cups)
- 15 oz can chickpeas (drained)
- 1 12 tbsp olive oil
- 1 tsp curry powder
- kosher salt and pepper to taste
- 12 cup nonfat Greek yogurt
- 2 tbsp chopped fresh mint
- 12 tsp sugar
- 12 tsp lemon zest
- Heat oven to 425 degrees Fahrenheit, line a baking sheet with foil and spray with cooking spray.
- In a large bowl, toss cauliflower florets, drained chickpeas, olive oil, curry powder, salt and pepper together and spread on baking sheet.
- Roast in oven, 30 minutes, tossing halfway through, until golden brown.
- Meanwhile, mix yogurt, mint, sugar and lemon zest together. Add kosher salt and pepper, to taste.
- To serve, divide yogurt and spread on the bottom of each plate, top with roasted cauliflower and chickpeas.
Tags : Gluten Free, Under 30 Minutes, Vegetarian Meals