Here is Raw Brussels Sprouts and Chick Pea Salad in a Jar with Artichokes, Sun Dried Tomatoes and Asiago recipe, If you’re looking for Appetizing recipe,you can simply search with recipe category in Gluten Free, Under 30 Minutes, Vegetarian Meals. On this recipe we are making for 3 Servings person.
Cook Time : 5 minutes | Serving : 3 Servings
- 3 tbsp fresh lemon juice
- 1 1/2 tbsp extra virgin olive oil
- 3/8 teaspoon kosher salt
- fresh black pepper (to taste)
- 1 1/2 cups canned chick peas (drained and rinsed)
- 3 cups shaved Brussels sprouts
- 5 ounce package Sharp Salad Savors (marinated artichokes, sundried tomatoes and asiago cheese)
- 3 12 oz wide mouth jars
- Combine lemon juice, olive oil, salt and pepper in a small bowl and whisk well. Place 2 tablespoons of dressing in the bottom of each 12 oz wide mouth jar.
- To each jar add 1/2 cup chickpeas, 1 cup shredded brussels sprouts, 1/3 of the salad savors (3 tbsp artichoke/3 tbsp sundried tomatoes for each) and top with asiago. Cover and refrigerate until ready to eat. When ready, shake well then pour into a bowl and enjoy!
Tags : Gluten Free, Under 30 Minutes, Vegetarian Meals