Here is Quinoa “Fried Rice” recipe, If you’re looking for Yummy recipe,you can just search with recipe category in Gluten Free, Vegetarian Meals. On this recipe we are making for 5 servings person.
Cook Time : | Serving : 5 servings
- 4 cups cooked quinoa
- 8 scallions (chopped)
- 4 cloves garlic (minced)
- 2 red peppers (diced small)
- 1 to mato (diced small)
- 2 tbsp low sodium soy sauce (for gluten free use gf tamari)
- 2 tsp vegetable oil
- spray oil
- 3 egg large whites (beaten)
- 1 whole large egg (beaten)
- In a nonstick wok, spray oil and add the eggs and salt and cook a minute or two until done. Set aside.
- Add the remaining oil to the wok and add the scallions, peppers and garlic.
- Saute about a minute, add the tomato and stir in all the quinoa.
- Add soy sauce and stir to mix all the ingredients.
- Keep stirring a few minutes, then add cooked scrambled egg.
- Adjust soy sauce as needed to taste and mix well another 30 seconds.
Tags : Gluten Free, Vegetarian Meals