Here is Pressure Cooker Pozole (Pork and Hominy Stew) recipe, If you’re interested in finding Tasteful recipe,you can just search with recipe category in Dairy Free, Freezer Meals, Gluten Free, Kid Friendly, Pressure Cooker Recipes. On this recipe we are making for 6 servings person.
Cook Time : 10 minutes | Serving : 6 servings
- 1 1/4 pounds boneless pork shoulder (trimmed of fat and cut into 4-inch pieces)
- Kosher salt and fresh cracked pepper
- 1 tbsp olive oil (divided)
- 1 medium white onion (chopped)
- 4 garlic cloves (minced)
- 2 tablespoons chili powder
- 4 cups low sodium chicken broth
- 2 cups water
- 2 15 oz cans hominy, drained and rinsed
- 4 oz diced avocado and lime wedges (for serving)
- cilantro for garnish
- Season the pork with salt.
- Press saute and heat half of the oil.
- Add the pork and cook until pieces are browned on all sides, about 8 minutes; transfer to a plate.
- Add remaining oil, onion, garlic, and chili powder and saute until soft, 4 minutes.
- Add broth and water, cook, stirring and scraping up browned bits with a wooden spoon.
- Return pork to the pressure cooker. Secure lid.
- Cook high pressure until meat is tender, about 45 minutes. Quick or natural release.
- Remove from heat, vent pressure, then remove lid.
- Skim fat if any.
- Using two forks, shred pork; then stir in hominy and heat through.
- Serve with avocado and lime and garnish with cilantro.
Tags : Dairy Free, Freezer Meals, Gluten Free, Kid Friendly, Pressure Cooker Recipes